Role: Site Manager
Location: East Sussex or Kent
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: SEptember 2022
Salary: 65k neg
Randstad Contact: Natalie Ferns
A well established, privately owned developer working in the residential housing sector.
The client has a number of new developments due to start in the next 18 months that they need experienced Site Managers for. Projects vary in size from 15 units up to 100 unit sites made up of 2/3 bed houses and flats.
As the number one Site Manager you will be responsible for managing a variety of sub- contractors and labour packages whilst reporting directly into the contracts manager.
- You will be responsible for quality control
- Managing the Sub - Contractors
- Tool box talks
- RAMS & Health & Safety
- Site paperwork
- Reporting back to the Project Manager
- Material control
- Programme reporting
- Reading & interpreting drawings
- Candidates will need to have a stable employment history with medium sized or larger residential developers
- Good eye for detail.
- Be able to interpret construction drawings and designs.
- Strong man-management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good level of IT literacy.
- First Aid.
- A competitive salary + package.
- The chance to work on a well resourced project for a financially secure and growing company
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Brighton branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.