Have you got a passion for teaching children?
Are you looking for a role where you can work across a range of schools in your local area?
Do you have experience teaching the primary curriculum?
I'm looking for a supply teacher to work with primary schools in Redhill, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
The role of a supply teacher is an important one. It involves confidently working to a different set plan each day to continue raising the attainment of each child in their class teacher's absence. Each week you will update your availability for work and then, using our bookings app, you can then accept the roles that work best for you. This is an extremely rewarding role which opens up multiple opportunities for either regular work in your preferred schools or permanent opportunities when they become available. Through supply you can explore all avenues so that if the time comes to choose a permanent role you have an insight into each school's ethos and values, staff support and atmosphere before making a decision, or you may choose supply teaching as your career, which is often the case.
Randstad currently works with the primary schools in the Redhill area, supporting them with their day-to-day, longer term and permanent cover. This means that through working with Randstad you will have access to roles in the area that are exclusive to us. Each school in the area is unique, ranging from half form to five form, infant schools to junior schools and academies. Every school is different and we will support you to find your perfect fit!
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles
- Online availability
- App-based booking system
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free career advice
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- DBS and school application support
- Free CPD
- Weekly pay
- Teacher of the month
- Competitive pay
- No planning
- Choice of bookings
- Flexible days
- Marking work completed during the day
- Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
- Experience teaching in a UK primary school
- A job history for the last 10 years
- An up-to-date DBS on the update service
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK. Due to covid-19 all candidates must complete mandatory training before being placed.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!